How To Perfect Email Marketing In Your Business
Mailchimp, Mailerlite and other email marketing tools are powerful tools for small businesses to use to stay in touch with their customers and clients, build audience loyalty and grow their businesses. Emailing is key to strong customer relationships.
About the workshop
This friendly, interactive and fun workshop will include the following:
- Digging deep into your brand and story
- Understanding your audience like a best friend
- The importance of building relationships that last
- How to use Mailchimp or Mailerlite without wasting time or making mistakes
- How to manage your data to save time and get results
- Best practice for collecting data
- How to attract people to subscribe
- Best practice for creating an engaging email that converts
- Top tips on opt in ideas and exciting content
- Why you need to use an email marketing tool
- Brief comparison of some of the email marketing platforms available
- Why Mailchimp and Mailerlite are the two platforms for small businesses to start with – including pros and cons/similarities and differences of each
- Introduction to automation sequences with demonstration using Mailerlite
- Practical session: Create a workflow for an automation sequence
- Lunch and refreshments
There will be a maximum of 20 people on this workshop so there will be plenty of time and opportunity for questions and discussion.
Emma Bridgewater Factory
Tuesday 5 November 2019
From 10am until 4pm
This full day workshop is for small businesses who would like to dig deep into how brand, story relationship building and creating a customer journey through email marketing can grow their business.
£120 per person
(Early bird ticket: £100)
Emily Whitehead, founder of Simply Great Britain, has travelled your journey and uses her years of experience to bring you a special day that is a game changer. With over 20 years experience in marketing, communication and training, Emily believes that storytelling is at the heart of all small business. Understanding your audience like a best friend, engaging with them, building relationship, clarifying brand and telling story with purpose are key to success.
Sarah Liddle is The Lady in the Shed. She supports micro businesses, mainly in the rural and wellbeing sectors, by providing affordable marketing and productivity solutions through ‘done for you’ services, mentoring and training. She has a love-hate relationship with technology! Most of the time, she loves it and enjoys helping small business owners to implement workable tech solutions into their businesses. However, she also feels strongly that technology can be a huge time-suck and the cause of much overwhelm within small businesses so she’s keen to make sure that the online tools recommended to and used by her clients are both necessary and fit-for purpose, ensuring that they make their working lives easier rather than more onerous.